We are looking for our client, a qualified and experienced Support Engineer
to provide technical assistance to our client worldwide growing customer base.
• Provide effective and high-quality technical support to both technical and non-technical end-users;
• Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers;
• Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done;
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams;
• Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases;
• Act as liaison between the support and the engineering/product teams;
• Training for customers.
• 3+ years of experience as a Support Engineer;
• Experience within cybersecurity eco-system – plus;
• Experience with SIEM / SOC products (ArcSight, Splunk, Qradar, AlienVault, etc.) – plus;
• Advanced knowledge in operating systems (Windows, Linux) – must;
• Familiarity with SQL;
• Experience in navigating complex support scenarios;
• Customer-oriented, Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
• A solid technical background;
• Excellent analytical and problem–solving skills;
• Self-starter, experience within a start-up environment;
• Willingness to Travel to customer sites when required.
Do you love to help people and learn new technologies?
Now you can be a part of a company that is changing the way MSPs do business.
In our company, we developed a SaaS solution for MSPs that combines three products into one:
RMM, PSA and Remote Access, on the top of all that - it is very simple to use (our design philosophy).
With our growing global customer base and with our latest innovations,
we are now seeking to expand our Customer Success team to preserve our good relations with our valued clients.
What we are looking for is individuals that are passionate, energetic and customer centric.
The ideal candidate will have the ability empathize with customers and ensure they get the proper assistance and the right solution.
• Answer questions and deliver support to customers with varying degrees of product knowledge.
• Log all activities and transactions with the customers in our Helpdesk ticketing System.
• Identify and escalate tickets to the appropriate teams when needed.
• Perform proactive follow-up with customers.
• Analyze ticket trends by evaluating reports.
• Reproduce customer issues in lab environment.
• Work within SLA guidelines.
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
• Solid understanding of OSs – Windows Servers, Workstations & Mac
• Solid understanding of SAAS based solutions.
• Knowledge in popular network topologies & security solutions.
• Excellent English language skills – both spoken and written.
• Ability to work from Monday – Friday.
• Mandatory - Willingness to work during night shifts.
• Advantage – Previous experience with RMM / PSA solutions.
Our client is an International Company with offices in the USA, London and Tel Aviv looking to grow their team.
Their clients are freelancers, medium and small businesses and also
global companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Wix, Monday, Fiverr, Airobotics and Amdocs.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will::
• Develop responsive design web pages
• Build modular layouts, reusable code, and libraries for future use
• Apply smart development techniques to ensure quality and save time and money
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Help set technical standards and best practices for the front-end team
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members
What we're looking for:
• 5 + years’ experience as a developer
• Very good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS (we like SASS)
• Good understanding of SEO (SEO Optimization, SEO Friendly) principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them
• Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
• The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends
• Good English skills.
Nice to have:
• Skilled with NodeJS (NPM, Packages).
• Good understanding of PHP and some full stack experience.
• Experience with Google Tag Manager